Let's do this. If you want to play, link up here.
1. What I love most about my home is I consider it my safe zone. Everything is fine and tolerable and safe here. My bed and my bathtub are here, my books are here. It's all good.
2. I'm excited because, it's the weekend. Sure I have a lot of homework to do and I won't have a lot of time to sit around and actually soak in the weekend but I don't have to work and I'm thankful for that little gem.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is baking. Nothing solves a problem like turning on some music, pulling up my hair and baking.
4. Currently I am craving nothing. I just woke up and I hate eating first thing in the morning.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is she's like my own personal cheerleader.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be True story, for a while I wanted to write a book about teaching and call it "Brace for Impact" and then this book came out and I was CRUSHED.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be a combination of chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes smothered in brown gravy. Pure love.
Once I drag my butt out of bed, I need to do some quick homework things, make some flashcards for a test and then get to work by 10. Lameo.