Monday, May 30, 2011

A few quick questions

1. While writing an evaluation for an instructor, is it appropriate to use the phrase "Lazy bitchface"?

2. When does adulthood start being fun? I swear it looked much better than this when I was watched "The Real World" growing up.

3. Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with 3 day weekends? My entire schedule is thrown off and I'm not okay with that.

4. Do you want to know how many days until I go to New Orleans? YOU DO. Okay, it's 22.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Appropriate? Probably not. True? Yes.
    2. When you find an answer for this, please share it with me. Life was so much better when I was 5 and all I had to worry about was if I'd have a complete set of Muppet Babies Happy Meal toys.
    3. This week is messing with me SO HARD. I keep thinking today is Monday. No mail = not Monday.
    4. THREE WEEKS AND ONE DAY. At this time three weeks from today I will have just gotten on a train to New Orleans. O.M.G.

    ReplyDelete