Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Friday

I didn't get to watch the royal wedding but I did wake up first thing this morning and google a million pictures. I haven't been around to do the fill in the blanks for awhile (stupid adult life!) but I'm here now.


If you'd like to play, go to this fantastic blog here.






1.   I am looking forward to    my trip to NOLA,  next school year (when I will be teaching third grade the entire time).

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is    the backstreet boys, I still listen to them at least once a week.

3.  My favorite car is     a prius. I want a prius so bad.

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    sunny and bright with no humanity so my hair will be okay.

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is    bake something, listen to music and vent  .

6.  This weekend     I will finish the awesome book I'm reading (more about that later) and go to the Star Wars Exhibit .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       purple      because,     it's my favorite color and I know it's meant to be

2 comments:

  1. oooh! i love the backstreet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally still listen to the backstreet boys ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete