Friday, February 25, 2011

Snowy Friday

If you watch the news for my area, you would know that we were supposed to get anywhere from 3-6 inches of snow in the past few days. Which is a really big deal if you are me. 

I've spent an unmentionable amount of time at the window praying to sweet baby jesus that I wouldn't have to go to work/school/outside my bedroom and alas, it just never showed up.

Lame.

Now, on to the blanks. Link up here if you'd like to play.





1.   I am currently obsessed with    mittens. I bought a pair a few weeks ago at the mall and I sewed some cupcake buttons on them and now I refuse to leave the house without them.

2.  Today I am    slightly stressed and excited     because,  today is my current boss's last day of work, I'm anxious for what's going to happen next week/forever and excited for things to come. At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself. 

3.  The age I am is    22     and the age I feel is    most of the time, I feel like I'm still in high school. Still dealing with the same drama and issues. But some of the time I feel like I'm 60 and everyone's mom, taking care of problems and dishing out nurture a little more than I'd like .

4.  My favorite place is     at home in my bed. Snuggling and warm and reading a good book.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     working on my math unit plan. It's a partner assignment and I'm just not feeling it. What started as a completely manageable project has stacked up so much, I might have 6 lesson plans to write and fancy up in a week. 

6.  The last thing I purchased was        a sandwich last night. There was noooo way I was making dinner.

7.  The thing I love most about my home is      the little things I have collected over time. Framed pictures that my friends have drawn me, pictures from important days, drawings my students have made me. You know, the important stuff  .

3 comments:

  1. Agreed -- sometimes I feel soooo old and like a Mother Hen who has to take care of everyone else! Snuggling in bed with a book is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say being in my bed & just snuggling up in it is one my favorite things too! Actually, that's all I did today lol. I totally bummed it.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your blog chica!

    enjoy the rest of your week!
    xo monica

    ReplyDelete