I've spent an unmentionable amount of time at the window praying to sweet baby jesus that I wouldn't have to go to work/school/outside my bedroom and alas, it just never showed up.
Now, on to the blanks. Link up here if you'd like to play.
1. I am currently obsessed with mittens. I bought a pair a few weeks ago at the mall and I sewed some cupcake buttons on them and now I refuse to leave the house without them.
2. Today I am slightly stressed and excited because, today is my current boss's last day of work, I'm anxious for what's going to happen next week/forever and excited for things to come. At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself.
3. The age I am is 22 and the age I feel is most of the time, I feel like I'm still in high school. Still dealing with the same drama and issues. But some of the time I feel like I'm 60 and everyone's mom, taking care of problems and dishing out nurture a little more than I'd like .
4. My favorite place is at home in my bed. Snuggling and warm and reading a good book.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is working on my math unit plan. It's a partner assignment and I'm just not feeling it. What started as a completely manageable project has stacked up so much, I might have 6 lesson plans to write and fancy up in a week.
6. The last thing I purchased was a sandwich last night. There was noooo way I was making dinner.
7. The thing I love most about my home is the little things I have collected over time. Framed pictures that my friends have drawn me, pictures from important days, drawings my students have made me. You know, the important stuff .