Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday!






The fact that this week is already over is amazing to me simply for the fact that thanks to the snow, I only had to work 3 days. This weekend is going to be full of homework (expect to hear about that later) and hopefully a sleepover but my life has been slightly shuck up recently, in an okay way (also, expect to hear about this later) so I'm not really sure. 

Now... on to the blanks.

As always, link up here if you'd like to play along.


1.   I feel happy when  I'm teaching, seeing a movie with a friend or having a late night conversation about life. 

2.  I get silly when    it hits a certain point at night and I'm still in class. Who would have thought that being in a math class at 9 at night would give a group of adults the giggles.

3.  Something that makes me sad is  when I find out about my student's backgrounds. Usually heartbreaking and they don't really prepare you for that in college.

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is   people who don't do their portion of group work, teachers who lay on tons of complicated math homework and how difficult it has been to find someone to do my peer observation.

5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was       I'm really not sure. Is it sad to say that I can't think of one?

6.  I am so thankful for      my friends who deal with me being a giant train wreck all the time. My host teacher who is the most patient, understanding and wise human being on Earth .

7.  I feel loved when    friends want to make plans with me (I'm usually the plan maker). When someone asks me about school or my life or just does something that shows me that they care.

3 comments:

  1. love all of you answers!!! have a great weekend

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Group assignments - ARRGGHH!!!

    The grading and workload are never fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and...your versatile blog has been "awarded" here... http://mann17.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger.html

    :))

    ReplyDelete