Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the blanks


It has been a while since I've done one of these. As a reward for finishing my math homework first thing this morning, here it is. If you're interested, find it and link up here.

1.   Winter is   my favorite. I love wearing jackets and scarves. I love the constant possibility of snow. It's great.

2.  Summer is   completely lovely but definitely the worst time of year to be stuck in school.

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd    go on an adventure.  Well, I'd make a sad attempt at finishing my homework for this week then go on an adventure. 

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is   bake something amazing. The oven makes the house warm and I can watch the rain/snow from inside. Perfect.

5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is       bonfires. For sure.

6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is   skirts, sandals, tank tops and a sweatshirt. It's Washington, a sweatshirt is a must. 

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is     lots of layers. Comfy jeans. A scarf. 



This weekend, I have 2 books I plan to read, a sleepover tentatively planned for tomorrow night and a lot of recovery time. Getting back into the routine this weekend has been rough.


7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Fill In The Blank Friday. I'm now following you, hope you'll follow me back at:

    http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you via Fill In The Blank Friday and I absolutely love your blog (and the fact that you are also from the Pacific Northwest!)!

    I'll definitely be following!

    -Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed your blog on Fill In The Blank Friday..I'm following you now..Please follow me back!

    www.justbreathearzb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've chosen you as a recipient of the Stylish Blogger Award. Go here to redeem your reward:

    http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Winter is my favorite. I love wearing jackets and scarves. I love the constant possibility of snow. It's great.

    You are SO right girl! But Summer's my favorite for sure. The beach is basically my husband!
    Kiss
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through Fill in the Blank Friday - my love for Diet Coke made me click on your link.

    I am a teacher and it was VERY hard for me to go back this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following from Fill-in-the-Blank Friday :)

    I am a middle school and college teacher :)

    ReplyDelete