It has been a while since I've done one of these. As a reward for finishing my math homework first thing this morning, here it is. If you're interested, find it and link up here.
1. Winter is my favorite. I love wearing jackets and scarves. I love the constant possibility of snow. It's great.
2. Summer is completely lovely but definitely the worst time of year to be stuck in school.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd go on an adventure. Well, I'd make a sad attempt at finishing my homework for this week then go on an adventure.
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is bake something amazing. The oven makes the house warm and I can watch the rain/snow from inside. Perfect.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is bonfires. For sure.
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is skirts, sandals, tank tops and a sweatshirt. It's Washington, a sweatshirt is a must.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is lots of layers. Comfy jeans. A scarf.
This weekend, I have 2 books I plan to read, a sleepover tentatively planned for tomorrow night and a lot of recovery time. Getting back into the routine this weekend has been rough.