Friday, January 7, 2011

Exhale



I haven't written a whole lot about the week after Christmas (see amazing) because it all feels so self centered and like my life resemebled a snow globe, which it isn't and it definitely doesn't.

Here's what you need to know. Out of the 8 days following Christmas, I only slept in my own bed once.

Not in the skanky fun way, but in the oh man, I'm away from my family and spending time with my friends who are much more my family in every sense of the word way. 

Needless to say, it was amazing to have the opportunity to be away from life before this week started and we hit in the ground running both in my classroom and in third grade.


**I also want to say hi to my new followers. I'm excited that you are here! Please feel free to ask any questions and leave me a message or a comment introducing yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment