Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanks kid.


{found here}



I haven't really written about work or teaching in a while. Probably because it eats up all of my energy and by the time I get home, I am so pleased to be with adults that I only want to talk about adult things like you know, the stock market and what happened on this week's episode of Glee.

Anyway, this week we have transitioned into loading up on every Winter craft/writing/anything ever made. 

On Tuesday, we (we being myself and a group of about 20 K-2nd graders) were brainstorming and making a list of our favorite parts about Winter when a child said "Santa".

Immediately, another child started blurting.

"NO, NO. My dad says Santa isn't real. It's just the parents that try and trick kids".

Uhhh. Thanks kid, thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment