Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I'm Excited About

One of my favorite things ever is books (duh).
Another one of my favorite things is when you know a book is coming out and you get to wait for it. For me, the build up is the best. The first moment when you get that book in your hands is so so sweet.


A few examples that I can think of are definitely the wait and release of the 7th Harry Potter Book, MockingJay and Perfect Fifths.

The next time will definitely be when I get a copy of Bumped in my hands for the first time.

Megan McCafferty's books made my life make sense when I was in the gross phase otherwise known as junior high and high school. Her main character was funny, snarky, sad and different in all the best ways possible.


I was so sad when that series was over, it felt like saying goodbye to an old friend but knowing that I'm going to meet a new friend, one who is probably a whole lot different but still just as good is one of the best feelings in the world (one of, not THE, considering that getting my student loans paid off magically or meeting Anderson Cooper would always probably win).


*The point of this blog is to not only win an ARC but to warn you that when this book comes out in April, you probably won't be hearing from me until it's done*




No comments:

Post a Comment