Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh boy


I am definitely over this week. Things just have not been going my way. Work is difficult *to say the least* school is frustrating and seeminly pointless and I keep having disagreements with people that I never fight with. 

I have arthritis in my left arm and it has been hurting so bad recently. I hate having to constantly take some kind of pain reliever but I don't know what else to do. 

Things are just frustrating right now. But the finish line of this week is so so near. 

Tonight I'm see two movies. One that I'm so so excited to see and have been waiting for (the bummer about living where i do is that we rarely ever get movies that aren't widely released but we have an aweosme theater that tries to fix this) and the second is really not my choice but I love seeing movies in the theater so I'm content with going along for the ride.

The first is Never Let Me Go which is not only one of the best pieces of Dystopian Fiction (my favorite genre) that I've ever read but it's about clones and organ donation!

The second is Due Date which I'm pretty meh about but oh well.

Ok, that's all I've got.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen anyone about your arm? Might be worth seeing if you can get an appointment with a rheumatologist if you're not already being treated by one. I was in constant pain from my fibromyalgia until my rheumatologist prescribed Gabapentin for me. It's made a huge difference.

    I really want to see Due Date -- looks like fun. Plus I kind of have a bit of a crush on Robert Downey, Jr. He is Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes and, most importantly, Terry Crabtree, after all.

    Never Let Me Go looks AMAZING. I love Carey Mulligan and can't wait to see her in this. And Keira Knightley is playing Ruth. I'm not a big fan of her, but it's nice to see a character with my name who isn't old enough to collect Social Security. ;)

    Enjoy your movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due Date looks like it will be funny! :) Haven't heard of the other one! But I LOVE Galifanakis, so I might be biased... :)

    Hope you feel better and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete