Monday, November 1, 2010

november


It's November!

Which means, that it's that blog everyday challenge thing. Which I've pretty much already given up on. 

It's sad when you build up a day so much and then it ends up significantly different than how you thought it would. That's what Halloween was like for me. 

But now that it's November, it is so dangerously close to the Christmas season!

I love all things Christmas, I love red starbucks cups, Christmas crafts, christmas music, twinkly lights, all of it.

 

2 comments:

  1. I am super excited about all the crafty things I'm planning for Christmas gifts this year. Today was the official list making day, tomorrow I craft like crazy. November is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw; you looked adorable on halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete