Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I promised.

I promised myself that I wouldn't abandon this when things turn ugly and sad. I promised that I'd write on the days when I feel bad without a set reason.

I don't want you to think that everything is always fine because it isn't, a lot of the time.

Things upset me, teaching is hard and a lot of the time, I feel like there is no one who is consistent or who cares enough to throw me a life raft when I feel like I'm drowning.

It's hard to get this feeling out of your head and the minute you let it creep in, it's here to stay for a long time.

So, I'm working on it. Constantly but right now, it's here and I just need to deal with it. 

I need to sleep it off and find the things that are nice and that make me happy. I need to remember that it's possible to feel better even if that seems a million miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment