Thursday, September 9, 2010

Of course.

And just like that, the world came crashing down again.

But I'm just going to continue doing what I do best and pretend that it's not happening.

Did I tell you that I went camping in La Push?

 It was an adventure, to say the least.

Did I tell you that I have the best friend/coworker/soul twin on Earth? Because he gets it and is willing to stay up until 1 in the morning making a plan for how we are going to make our so so shitty job, mildly okay.
Did I tell you that we hiked to see a waterfall and it was amazing?

Did I tell you that while work and student teaching may be less than awesome, there are some many beautiful, hilarious moments. I'm just going to pretend that the darkness doesn't exist. That in my world, I'm in La Push with my feet in the water and nowhere near work. 

That's the best plan, right?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely the best plan. That waterfall IS amazing. I seriously need to live near water at some point. Well, technically I live near water now, the Schuylkill (pronounced SchOO-cull) River runs right through town, but it's yucky and brown and it smells. I mean real water that wouldn't cause me to grow an extra head if I drank it.

    ReplyDelete