Saturday, September 18, 2010

Filled to the brim.

Oh Boy.

I have so much I want to tell you. 

There has been some serious emotional things going on, at work and in life that I just need to pour out. I've tried so many times but I don't even know where to begin.

Just know that I need some positive thoughts sent this way and I need to be reminded to stand my ground and do what I know is best. 

On another note, this is my last weekend of Summer and I am beyond sad about letting it go.

This has been the best Summer of my life so far. As cliche as it sounds.


I've seen and done so many things that were amazing and perfect and exactly what I needed and wanted. 



I've met people who now have huge roles in my life and I've bonded with people who I've known for awhile but never took the time to actually get to know. 



I'm so sad that this is over and I'm not happy with the fact that I'm going to have to get used to a whole new routine. I'm trying so hard to be accepting of everything that is to come and be optimistic. If this Summer was so amazingly sweet, what are the Summers to come going to be like?


For now, I'm going to drink up the last few moments and get ready to hit the ground running on Monday.


No matter what's coming, I'm fairly confident that I've got this. 







1 comment:

  1. I can understand Whits... and i am sure that these memories are the ones to live for..

    all the best

    ReplyDelete