Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just in case you missed it

Just in case you missed it, the other 23832 times I've talked about it, I don't do change well.

It definitely bums me out when things will be going well and there is a routine that I'm comfortable with and that makes me feel stable and happy with life. But eventually, that comes to an end and I'm left in a slump and feeling unsure how to help myself feel better.

What I'm trying to tell you is that as hectic and stressful as everything has been with work and school, I love the way things are right now and the friends that I've made and it's breaking my heart that in a week it's all going to come to an end.

I hate worrying about whether or not I will still see people. I hate change and the emotions it brings. 

blah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear girl.. Stay put... Hugs xoxo..

    i understand that when things come to an end... it really sucks.. sometimes changes are good as well... :-)

    ReplyDelete