Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm back!

Hi loves!

Summer camp is over and school is over for now and I am officially back. 

Things have been beyond crazy the past nine weeks but we made it through and I'm alive to tell countless hours worth of stories about kids and parents and coworkers. 

This morning was the first morning in pretty much forever that I didn't have to get up early(!!!). 

Yesterday a few of my favorite friends and former coworkers had a picnic and went for a hike. It was amazing to be able to stay up late and hang out knowing that I wouldn't have hell to pay in the morning. 

This Summer did not turn out at all how I thought it would. School was harder than I thought and it was less than awesome having to make time to do things on my lunch break and the few hours I would have between work and school. My coworkers for the most part were amazing and just what my life needed. 

It's insane when you first meet people, you never know what role they are going to play in your life. 

Life's like that you know?

I'll leave you with pictures from our hike yesterday and just let me say, it's going to be so nice to have time to blog on a regular schedule. 





 

2 comments:

  1. dude; text me. i forgot to save your number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...loving your "unicorn" pics! too cute:)
    sounds like you've had a VERY busy summer...it's always hard juggling so many things. but, once it's over, you'll be so glad that you did it!

    ReplyDelete