Thursday, August 26, 2010

5:52


holy moly.
The last week has been amazing. I went shopping on Monday, had a sleepover on Tuesday, last night I went with one of my favorite people to see The Kids Are All Right afterwards we got dessert and played the "would you rather" game. Today, we got up and helped a mutual friend move into her new classroom (she is teaching 1st grade this year and her classroom is the sweetest place on Earth, no lie). Tomorrow night, we are getting dressed up to go see Footloose and on Saturday, we are getting up and going to La Push. Well, to be honest, the boys are going to surf and swim and I'm going to sit on
the beach and take pictures and read.

It has been the best alternative to the crazy weeks leading up to this but now I'm at the point where I can't imagine having to return to the chaos of the real world. Not having classes at night has been so relaxing and perfect. Come the middle of September, I'm going to need a lot of reassurance that going back to school is the right thing to do (I'll let you decide if I'm kidding or not).

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to see The Kids are Alright. I have a crush on Mark Ruffalo.

    ReplyDelete