Saturday, July 3, 2010

Where I teach you how to behave like an adult

I am currently (meaning all quarter long) working on a group project. Now that my hours at work have been cut (see, a lot), we have been planning weekly study groups every Tuesday at 4:30.

I just got this email:

"Hi guys,
can't make group meeting this week. Forgot I have a appointment to get my hair colored. see you in class :)"


FOR REAL.

I couldn't make that up if I tried.

"a appointment"


You are missing our group work time to get your hair colored?!


No way.


I just can't wait to write on her evaluation at the end of the project "Was unavailable for our group meetings but I must say, her hair color is out of this world".


Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. That is insane! What a you-know-what! I hate when group members think they can just get away without doing any work, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMDG...... that is so not okay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. :)

    ReplyDelete