Friday, July 30, 2010

Return to Fill in the Blanks

I feel like it has been forever since I've done one of these. Here we go :)



1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is     double check my alarm for the morning then turn my ipod on. 

2.  When I can't sleep I      read, listen to music or kill time on facebook.

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is     brush my teeth. I hate the way my mouth feels all gross in the morning. 

4.  When I'm tired I     get really emotional.

5.  My dream bedroom would be     a combination of all the little things I have in my room right now that I love, a nice huge comfy bed and lots of books.


6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be   somewhere stressful and away from people (sorry guys) like a hotel right on the beach.

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was      when I was really sick, I literally think I slept the entire day. .


8.  I sleep on my     my side. Doesn't everyone?

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear        PJ pants or shorts and tank tops  .

10.  My bedtime is usually      between 12 and 1 but last night I was so tired both mentally and physically that I went to bed at 11!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, seriously so cute! Please follow me so I can follow you!
    http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i love how facebook is the total insomnia cure :)

    ReplyDelete