Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill in the blanks

Happy Friday everyone!

I don't have a whole lot of time but I had to do the blanks for this week!

As always, they can be found here. 

1.  My favorite thing about this week has been   laughing. Laughing hard. This week has been insane both at work and school and if it wasn't for all the joking around and laughing, I would not have survived. 

2.  The weather this week has been      HOT! Uncomfortably warm, especially for Washington. But I have air conditioning in my house and as soon as I get off work today, I plan on retreating into my Whitney cave.

3.  The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was I got really sweet cabochons in the mail yesterday that I'm going to turn into earrings sometime soon. 

4.  The last movie I saw was  in the theater is Eclipse but at home would be Clue.

5.  If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would    at the beach. Taking lots of pictures and just relaxing. If only.


6.  As a teenager I was     exactly the same except maybe a little more insecure (I know right?). I had a small group of amazing friends and tried hard to keep to myself but always felt dragged down by other peoples issues (again, I know right?)


7.  I wish I could trade lives for the day with    as hackeneyed as it sounds, I don't know who I would trade with at the moment. I like how things are, even as crazy and stressful as they get. If I was someone else for the day, i would miss out on so many awesome things. I mean, who else gets paid to dance with small kids, or blow bubbles or play dodgeball? Who has the friends that I do?



2 comments:

  1. You have won another award!! Come to my blog to check it out!! http://wannabelawyergirl.blogspot.com/2010/07/your-blog-sparkles-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your answer for #7...you have such a positive outlook!!!

    ReplyDelete