Saturday, July 10, 2010

As I'm Living It

{found here}

I was hanging out with someone yesterday (oh yeah Constance, I'm talking all about you) and we were talking about how different I've been feeling about and handling things lately.

For some reason, without my knowledge, I slipped into a totally different state of mind. Things seem so much easier to handle. Moments seem sweeter and life seems to be not necessarily what I want but what I need. 
I don't know the reason for it. It could be the weather or the limited interaction with people who aren't worth my time or energy but I like the way things are right now and I hope it stays this way for awhile.
 

2 comments:

  1. You are so right Whitz..... so right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like shout outs in your blog.

    AND I LOVE that things are going more smoothly-you deserve to experience life this way.

    (I comment on your blogs a lot but always seem to have trouble with them posting-so lame....)

    ReplyDelete