Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome Back Friday

It feels like it has been so long since I've done one of these. But, considering that I'm in the process of kinda sorta planning my first real vacation/adventure, I think these questions are perfect!

1.  My dream vacation would be   right now would definitely be a few quiet peaceful days on the beach. Just me and maybe a few close friends, a lot of relaxing and reflecting and did I say quiet?

2.  The best trip I've ever taken was   
my family took a roadtrip to San Diego a few years ago and it was amazingly fun. The drive is so boring so we quickly slipped into that attitude where we were just plain crazy and immature and had way too much fun.
3.  The most important items to take on a road trip are    snacks, music and a camera!

4.  The next trip I'm looking forward to is   I am trying really hard to plan a trip at the end of this Summer as a reward to myself for surviving my first quarter of teaching school and for making through working 8 hour days and going to school for 4 hours at night. My stops would include Corvallis, Oregon, Raton, New Mexico and a few others to spend time with some of my dearest friends and meet up with some of the best people I've known since I started my adventure in blogging 8 years ago. 

5.  If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be    ABBA's Gold. Without question.

6.  The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling  was      I don't think I have ever encountered a disaster. Knock on wood.

7.  My favorite traveling memory is    I think the first few minutes of any road trip. I love feeling the excitement in the air and knowing how many awesome things are ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment