Saturday, June 19, 2010

Turtles

Hi. 

I'm in my happy place. Snuggled in bed with my best guy friend. We have plans to watch movies all day and we might walk down the street to pick up food but chances are, we won't get out of bed the rest of the day.
I'm writing to say that if I could, I would move to Seattle and live like this forever. But I have work on Monday and school on Tuesday and that's just not in the cards right now. Maybe one day.

I was in the kitchen last night when S yelled for me to come here and see this picture because, in his words "it looks just like you!" 

Want to know what picture he was talking about?



I'm trying to peer pressure him into posting here tonight (S, not the turtle that apparently resembles me). We shall see. 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a nice day! :) My Joe is gone camping for the weekend so I am just hanging out at home, cleaning, laundry, and just relaxing... It's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.... in a way that cutie looks like you Whitz..... holding on a bit more longer.... just one more bit and still pedaling your way to the shore.... Muah

    All the best.. and enjoy Seattle...

    ReplyDelete