Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday.

Hi. 

I'm sorry to be annoying and post multiple times in one day (I always feel annoying when I do that). But I have a few things to talk about and I feel like if I don't do it now, these thoughts will magically vanish from my head.

First off, last week I won a blog award. How cool is that?
The award was from one of my favorite blogging friends, Jenna from Legally Brunette. 



Second, I hate talking about grades because it usually stresses me out and makes me feel awkward but I found out today that I got a 4.0 Spring quarter and not only am I on top of the world but this is just such a nice reminder that all the daily crap and stress is worth it and the finish line is somewhere near.


Now, I'm off to finish watching the laker game (I may live in Washington but I was born in LA and laker pride is in my blood).

1 comment: