Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Sweets Volume 5?

Sorry for posting this so late in the day. I had to pry myself away from Seattle and I'm also gearing up for the first day of Summer Camp tomorrow (which is a whole other post in itself)

My Sunday Sweets for this week consists of 2 moments rather than actual things and 1 picture I found that just exploded my heart.

1) Shane's guest post which was amazing. I honestly expected to wake up this morning and read one of my embarrassing moments or about how I like to rap dr. dre songs when we get stuck in traffic. Instead, he took the angle of talking about how we have to really work at something. Love love love. Maybe I'll talk him into posting once a month or something. 

2) We got up early so I could make a cake for him to take to his father's day events and a cake to take to my family's father's day brunch. I don't even have words to describe it. It was just the sweetest moment of us listening to Etta James and Billie Holiday and I was frosting cakes which is one of my favorite things to do and it was so peaceful and the perfect moment before the chaos starts tomorrow. 

3) THIS PICTURE. Holy hell. This picture is too much for me to handle. I took it from the post secret fan page found here. Apparently this is when Leonard Nemoy's son visited the set of the enterpise. Love it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment