Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am a stress case and also, last night was weird.



Remember in March when I had to write an evaluation for the world's worst teacher and I had a hard time doing it because I'm an extroverted feeler and stuff like that wrecks my heart. (If you don't remember, go here).

Anyway, I'm writing evaluations today and it's still stressing me out but I just wanted to bring this up because I'm including the line "It would greatly benefit us as students and the reputation of this program if this professor would learn how to treat adults with respect". BAM.

Also, last night I went to a tiki bar and it was the weirdest/most hilarious experience of my life.


Lastly, next Tuesday is my last full day off from work and school until August. When I think about this, I get such bad anxiety, I can't breathe. So, I'm just going to disassociate myself from this situation completely and pretend it's not happening. Ahhh. Much better.

There are no fill in the blanks for tomorrow so maybe I'll write something clever. I'll probably just end up posting pictures of baby animals instead. 

2 comments:

  1. You have won an award! Come to my blog to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. check my blog pretty lady. i posted something for you..thought it would make ya smile. :)

    ReplyDelete