Friday, June 18, 2010

Frriiddaayy!

Hi Guys.

It's Friday!!

It amazes me that Summer camp AND Summer quarter start on Monday. I could definitely use another week or two. But that's life. You just gotta roll with it.

Let's do some fill in the blanks before I have to go to work. As always, brought to you by the lovely Miss Lauren (whose amazing blog is found here)


 
1.  The best thing about being in school was/is  probably the people I have met. Now, this isn't entirely the truth because when I was getting my AA, I didn't take time to know pretty much anyone but my teaching program is different and these people have become like my family. 

2.  The worst thing about being in school was/is  homework. I feel I spend a huuugee amount of my time doing just busy work which stresses me out to no end because I don't have enough hours in the day to do busy work. If that happens this Summer, I am going to be devastated because I plan on doing all my homework on my lunch/ other breaks and at night.

3.  My favorite subject in school was/is  psychology. 

4.  One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is     math. I am horrible at math. Even basic addition. I am taking a math class this Summer and I'm terrified.

5.  I could never get tired of studying    psychology. Mainly developmental psychology.

6.  The most memorable teacher I had was    in elementary school, it would definitely be Mr. Grant who was my 4th grade teacher. He was just amazingly funny and patient and just an awesome teacher. He's now a principal and in my dream world, one day I'll be able to teach at his school. 

7.  If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose  luckily I found a way around this question and will be technically "going to school for the rest of my life" while working. But I also plan on getting my Masters Degree in Literacy in the next few years so even though I'll be teaching, I'll never really be out of school myself.



I'm not going to brag but holy moly. Did anyone watch the Laker game? I think I was going to give myself a panic attack. But those last few sweet seconds when Kobe got the ball and he ran down to the end and just knew that they had done it. If I could drink that up and live in that moment forever, I would.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and send me some good thoughts this way as I will be stuck in training for work :(

4 comments:

  1. Whiiiiiitttteeeerrrsss!
    I am so excited for summer, but I am not exactly sure why..lol..because I start school, and I will spend all day in a building, which I just realized, and now I am not quite that excited. I really will spend--8 hours at work and then another 5 at work- 13 hours inside. :( Boo. I am so depressed now. LOL. Shoot dang.

    Anyyyyyways, I loved your answers. Can we please have a texting date soon?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had math for #4 too! i'm reading everyone's responses and math was generally not cared for :)

    thanks for playing along to my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah to Lakers... But don't worry, you're still cool... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate homework too :( I didn't watch the Laker game, I was watching Real Housewives of NYC Reunion.. yeah, I have a Bravo addiction!

    ReplyDelete