Now on to the blanks... There are found here every week.
1. If I could choose my last meal it would be chicken nuggets, bbq sauce, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, some kind of dinner roll and diet dr. pepper.
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is my family, or my best friend Maggie, or my other best friend Shane because, I think some of the best times are had around the dinner table. Especially when you spend that time in the kitchen working on a meal then you get to eat it together. Love it.
3. The best meal I've ever had was I had this meal at a restaurant once that was chicken that was marinaded in some kind of garlic sauce and then served with red and yellow peppers and mashed potatoes. Oh my goodness, it was perfect.
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is either chicken nuggets or mashed potatoes and brown gravy. Those are my comfort foods.
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is cupcakes. OR twice stuffed potatoes. I got this recipe from the kraft food magazine that is SO good. It's time consuming to make but amazing.
6. The city that has the best food is Seattle because I'm beyond biased and in love with Seattle. and my favorite restaurant there is Mae Phim. Seriously the best thai food in this area. and it's cheap(ish).
7. My favorite healthy snack is peppers. I love to just slice up peppers and eat them.
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is (I'm stealing Lauren's answer because it's SO true) Asian.
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose fried rice, I've tried. I just can't do it.
10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was TRUE STORY! Within the last 5 years or so (Don't judge me!) my mom made a chocolate pie that was sent straight from heaven. It was chocolate pudding and some kind of almost chocolate mousse and whipped cream and sprinkles and you would not believe how delicious it was. I ate so much, I literally felt sick for 3 hours. We still refer to this event as "the great chocolate pie incident".