Saturday, June 5, 2010

Final Countdown

{Found here}

Guess what!
Two days and two finals are all that stand between me and 11 whole days off from school (but not work, no sireee).
Of course, the day I will be spending inside putting the finishing touches on my practicum homework and working on my take-home test is the same day that it is bright and sunny outside.

Oh well. This is just good practice for the Summer when I will be seeing lots of sunny days from inside.
I'm just going to put on Alice in Wonderland and get to work. 

I'm also meeting with my new host teacher on Monday! She teaches fourth grade at the same exact elementary school that I went to. How cool is that? I'm excited to be working back there but terrified to teach fourth grade. I'm just hoping she is half as cool as my host teacher right now. I completely adore her and her teaching style.

Have a wonderful weekend and do something awesome so I can live vicariously through you.


1 comment:

  1. Oh all the best Whits..... all the very best.. somehow i know that you will be doing super good... :-)

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete