Saturday, June 26, 2010

About

I had every intention of spending time outside this weekend and doing something awesome but now that it's actually here and I have the option to sit inside in my pajamas and enjoy some quiet time, you better damn well believe that I don't plan on getting dressed until Monday morning.

Yesterday, I got my hair cut. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first because I don't do change well but now that I don't have to do anything to it before I walk out the door, I love it. I cut FOUR inches off. That's a lot for me.

Ignore the idiot look on my face. I'm horrible with looking cute on command.




I'd also like to say hi to my new followers. Sorry you've found me at a time when all I do is work, go to school, do homework or watch episodes of Daria in my pajamas. I'm so glad you're here and I'll work on being a little more entertaining for you.

I'm planning on sometime in the next few months, making an "about me" page. So tell me, is there anything you'd like to see/know once I get around to this?

1 comment:

  1. hello there:) listen, there's always weekends when you just have to veg out and be totally lazy! cute haircut by the way:)

    ReplyDelete