Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Sweets Volume 4

You know what my life has been lacking lately? Some color. It's been rainy and dull around here lately and I thought the best way to start feeling better is to find some color.

 {found here}

1. This is the sweetest little upcycled bird I have ever seen. One day, I hope to have cute little things like this decorating the reading area of my classroom.


{found here}
2. This felt headband is perfect in every way. I love the colors and I love the owl.


{found here

 3. This print makes my heart sing. I just love everything about it. The flowers, the birds, the colors. I think I might just need to buy this and hang it above my bed.


{found here}

4. I'll be honest, I am not a wreath person but there is something about this one that I just adore. Maybe it's the unique take on it (when I think wreath, I think fake flowers and branches, gross) or maybe it's the bright colors. Either way, when I buy my first house, I will definitely have to have one of these.

{found here}

5. I love these pendants and I wish I was cool enough to make them for my shop. I guess I will just have to stick to lusting after them on etsy and working extra to be able to buy one.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. I loved the wreath and the pendant. Beautiful colors. And the brightness just sooths the eyes. Like they are saying: things will be alright.

    Sending Love and could you send the rain here. I love rain. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete