Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh Friday

Oh Friday.

I'm so glad you're back. 

This week has been crazy. I haven't been feeling very well, add that to the fact that I've worked everyday this week and gone to class (ok, maybe I only went to one class out of 3 but I earned a break, I swear) and teaching on Monday and Wednesday,  I am just plain exhausted. 

So exhausted in fact, that my plans for this weekend consist of pajamas, junk food and homework. Oh and maybe a healthy dose of wallowing about Lost ending (yes, I'm STILL hung up on this and will be forever).

I decided to not do the fill in the blanks for today because they were all about fashion and I'd be the last person on Earth who should answer any fashion related questions. I'd have to google the name of the company who makes those really soft sweat pants. 

It's time for bed now.

Have a good weekend dears.

Oh and If you don't hear from me for a few days (weeks? years?) it's because I'm in my room still crying about Lost being over.

p.s. please watch this video if you like lost at all (but don't if you aren't caught up because it is full of spoilers and recent stuff)



4 comments:

  1. I was totally sitting here waiting for fill in the blanks. I mean...I wasn't being creepy or anything but I'm writing on my blog and I was like, "Gee, if only Whitney would stop being such a slacker so something would amuse me right now."

    But no....

    Sheesh.

    Thanks for all your help this week-if it helps at all, I think you're a rockstar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i didnt wanna do the fashion post either lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My coming week is gonna go haywire.... i have a job now..... excited and still scared.... maybe we can sit together and talk about how exhausted we are and will be.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for bed for me too, but you posting that video made me stay up a little longer. Love it!

    Can't believe the the end is here . . .

    ReplyDelete