Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jack Shepard is a pussy boy

I'm sorry that I'm not sorry if you are offended by me saying pussy boy (damn it! I said it again).

But really. Jack Shepard is one!

*this is one of my last posts about lost, I promise* 

April Fools!

But for real. Jack Shepard is such a pussy boy.

I'm still so sad about lost ending. I got all teary when I got a text from ABC today about the show (shut up, you're just mad you didn't sign up before the show ended) and I knew it would be one of the last ones from them I would ever get.

So here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to tell you how I think Lost should end. 

1. Jack Shepard will FINALLY get what's coming to him and die. Hopefully by Locke shooting him in the face/heart for being such a baby and wasting countless episodes of valuable lost time.

2. When babyface Jack dies, Hurley would take over the island because he's the sweetest character ever and when he wanted to write the script to Empire Strikes Back, he earned a spot in my heart.

3. Kate will just disappear. Don't waste any time on telling me where she disappeared to because that's pointless and she sucks.

4. Ben and I will get married. 

5. Desmond and Penny will live happily ever after because they are great.

6. Juliet will have a kickass off island life because she so deserves it after all the crap she put up with on the island.

7. Ben and I will have kids.

8. Sawyer will be able to go home and parent his kid.

9. Walt will come back to the island to get his dog and then be able to leave.

10. Here's what WON'T happen: the island won't be hell, they won't all be dead, it's not someone's dream and anything stereotypical, dumb or unoriginal.

My fishsticks are done cooking so I have to go now. Yes, I'm eating fish sticks. I'm sad ok?!

No comments:

Post a Comment