Monday, May 10, 2010

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried

I don't talk about my personal life because of a few reasons. 1) I'm paranoid. 2) I worry about complaining too much and 3) I have a hard time telling stories in a way that isn't a giant yawn.

But I feel like it is my duty to share this because I swear, stuff like this only happens to me.

The guy that I talked about here and here and I'm sure some other places but I'm too lazy to go back and look called me tonight to ask if it was okay for him to give his new girlfriend (the girl he calls his freaking soul mate and has plans to marry) my phone number so she can text me and get to know me.

WHAT.

How does that even make sense? I've seen enough lifetime movies to know that there is no normal reason as to why she would want to "get to know me".
Vomit.

See what I mean? 

This week started off with a bang. More like a slap to the face.




 

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, seriously? What a train wreck!!!!!!

    Sorry Booface, there are no words to adequately make that ridiculousness disappear. Glad I get to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's crazy! I've only heard of that happening in my small highschool because all the girls knew each other so you might very well be friends with your ex's new gf. Still, very weird, I hope it doesn't get you down for the week, just think of as many positive things as you can and celebrate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UH-DO NOT LET HIM! And if the crazy text you, say- Sorry honey, wrong number. :)

    ReplyDelete