Friday, May 7, 2010

Guess What!

If you're the type of person who doesn't like looking at pictures of people's furniture, move along. Also, I apologize for posting twice in one day but I just couldn't help it.

There is this amazing furniture store-type thing based out of a storage unit downtown (dude, I know right?). Anyways, I stopped there and found this!


Oh my goodness. Love love love For those of you who don't know (which should be ALL of you otherwise you know information you shouldn't) this is the EXACT same green that I have in my room. 

I'm not going to tell you how much it was because I think it was reasonably priced but I know there is going to be some debbie downer out there who will tell me I paid waayyyy to much and frankly, that's something I don't want to hear.

Instead, let's look at more pictures of my majestic beauty of a shelf.


I love her so much. I can't figure out what I want to put on her yet. Movies? Books? Candles? Pictures? Either way, I'm so happy to have found her.



No comments:

Post a Comment