Friday, May 14, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Yesterday was so completely beautiful. But of course, I was stuck inside most of the day. 

Things lately have been really good but super busy. I'll try to sit down sometime this weekend and write an update about everything that has been going on.
But for now, it's time for the blanks. As always, you can play along here.

1.  The very best thing about the summer is    I'm not sure if I could pick just one thing. I really love the Summer. I think what I love the most is when you wake up and it's already bright and sunny out. That helps me get out of bed and get my butt into gear. 

2.  My first crush ever was      Atreyu from the neverending story. I loved that movie and him especially so much when I was probably 4 or 5.

3.  This may sound really silly but     last night, my tech teacher called me social and it upset me really bad. I don't think of myself that way and 90% of the time, I'm the quiet introvert one but my program is set up so we take all of the same classes with all of the same people the entire two years. I'm just comfortable around these people, I'm not the annoying talker in class.  It was just a reminder that as a teacher, I don't really know how kids will take something I say and I have to be careful in case I have a student who is silly and oversensitive like I am. 

4.  I squeeze my toothpaste from       the middle which drives just about everyone crazy. 

5.  My absolute favorite "comfort food" is   mashed potatoes and brown gravy. This is the only thing that usually sounds good to me when I'm sick or sad. 

6.  A random fact about me is that     yikes. I've already talked about my obsession with personality types so what else is random about me? I am crazy about deleting things off my dvr. Except for lost and 30 rock, as soon as I watch something, I HAVE To delete it or it will drive me crazy. 

7.  The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is    I'm not going to lie. It's absolutely my cell phone. I couldn't live without my computer or of course the internet but I think I would live a shorter time if I had to go without my cell phone.


Have a great weekend everyone! I am going on a mini road trip tomorrow with one of my best girl friends to the Olympia Farmers Market which I hear is awesome and fun. I'm bringing my camera so I'll take lots of pictures to share. Then, my plan for Sunday is to do some homework and relax because this upcoming week is super busy. 
But for now, the sun is out and I have a few hours before I have to go to work so I'm going to go live it up.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! So you squeeze tooth paste from the center... and that is very bad... bad! bad! Ha ha ha .. can i punish a teacher?? he he

    And another WOW for the road trip.. enjoy which i know you will... I love you but i am just a tad jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atreyu.. love it! My parents are also obsessed with deleting things off the DVR. But it's because my dad watches so much TV so it is always full!

    ReplyDelete