Monday, May 31, 2010

Alive!

Hey dears! 

This weekend was wonderful. Exactly what I needed. 

I spent a lot of time with friends, both the friends I see once a week if not more and the friends I don't spend time with too often because we've grown apart (but not in a bad way). 

This weekend was full of Daria:

Handstands:

Puppy love:
Wall-e cakes

Out of character manicures-

And the perfect amount of quiet time in my natural habitat:


I've had time to reboot and I'm ready to make this week awesome. I've missed the hell out of all of you and I can't wait to get caught up on reading and commenting.

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am just so glad that you could enjoy all of that... Hmmmm.... Wall E cakes.... and friends.... I am just happy that you could get that time and so much fun. I really don't know what i am writing but i am just excited that you enjoyed..... have a great week as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent seen daria in such a long time!! i miss that show. and that wall-e cake looks amazing. im glad you had a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete