Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thanks Kid.

Conversation that took place at my job (note: NOT the school I teach at, my second graders still think I'm the best teacher evah (yes evah) and wouldn't say crap like this to me... yet).

Girl: Miss Whitney, are you married yet?
Me: Nope.
Girl: What are you waiting for? I've known you TWO years and you still aren't married. You should just find a guy and marry him already, stop waiting Miss Whitney.
Me: I don't need to get married right now, I am busy with school and working with you guys.
Girl: Right... I'm sure.

*five minutes later*

Girl: Is it because you have glasses? I think some guys like glasses. You just gotta find them.

2 comments:

  1. But guys DO make passes at girls who wear glasses. Believe that.

    I can't wait to hear who this was.

    Love your face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-M-G. Did you kick her? I couldn't be a teacher, because I sometimes..have the urge to kick kids. :) You will find someone, & when it happens it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete