Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Sweets

A few of my favorite things this week:

1. Friday night I went with my best girlie friend to see Muse. Let me just tell you, it was beyond amazing. It was like a religious experience for the senses. We had the best time. Muse is my second favorite band and I cannot emphasis how great they are in concert. In 2007, Rolling Stone released a list of the best live bands and Muse was definitely on there but I don't remember which #1 (I only remember the year because I remember reading it during my senior year of high school) anyways, amazing show. Definitely in the top 2 best concerts I have ever seen.
Here is a video I snagged from Youtube of them playing "Knights of Cydonia" at our show.



{found here}

2. I don't remember how I found these peacock wine glasses but I just love them. Too bad I'm not a wine drinker.

3. I have had this bracelet on my favorites forever. One day, I'm going to finally break down and buy it. It is a nice reminder that "whatever will be, will be".
{found here}


4. I have talked a little bit about my love for all things Star Trek and this James T. Kirk doll is just too cute for me to handle.
{found here}

5. This outfit is so beyond cute and exactly how I want to dress when I have my own classroom!
{found here}

4 comments:

  1. Loooove the post. I am glad you enjoyed the show! Ugh..seattle. How I loooooove seattle. I cannot even contain my love for it. :)

    Hope you have an amazing Easter! And that your week goes awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are ADORABLE. You need to buy them and just drink water out of them. I have some great goblets that are borderline ridiculous and I love just drinking orange juice out of them! :) Wine sucks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there too! Wasn't it fantastic! It was my first concert, I can't stop talking about it! Sorry it took me so long to find your blog :)
    P.S. you should use the wineglasses as candle holders, they would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I thought you went to the Rose Garden! Anyway, they both were great!

    ReplyDelete