Friday, April 30, 2010

Movie Blanks!

If you can't tell, talking about movies is one of my favorite things. Being a documentary film maker is definitely my #3 career choice so I was stoked to see the theme for the blanks this week! 

With that being said, Fill in the blank Friday is one of my favorite traditions and if you'd like to play along, check out Lauren's sweet blog here


1.  My absolute favorite movie of all time is Clue. I'm not even sure why, I just love it. 

2.  My favorite movie as a child was   The Never ending Story. Atreyu was my very first crush and I watched this movie obsessively.

3.  The best movie quote ever is       from "Wonder Boys" when Grady says, "What does it matter what I think? What does it matter what anyone thinks? Most people don't think!" Love it.

4.  My favorite actress is    Zooey Deschanel. I just love her voice. My favorite actor is     yikes I don't know if I could pick. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

5.  The movie I could watch over and over is    Garden State. I know you're probably supposed to put your favorite movie of all time here but there is just something about Garden State that appeals to me no matter what mood I am in. 

6.  My favorite movie genre is     dystopian. I know right? Totally weird but I just love dark movies.Or Indie when I'm not feeling dark.

7.  A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is     Sherlock Holmes. I've heard great things about it and I need to make time to watch it! Or Star Trek. I can never get enough Star Trek.

Now, with all that being said. Thank you so much for all the nice comments and emails. It really means a lot to me. Things are going much better now than they have been the last few days and I'm working hard to get life back to normal. 
I have a few posts scheduled for the next few days including a super awesome version of Sunday Sweets!

Have a wonderful weekend dearies!

4 comments:

  1. Awww.... you have a nice weekend too. I am your latest follower so lemme just introduce myself. I am Ratz. I learnt that you are having a tough time these days. I wish you get out of those soon.
    hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to see Star Trek, too!
    Sherlock Holmes was really good - but I definitely think they could have jazzed it up a bit more!

    Thanks for the comment (:
    I can't wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherlock Holmes & Star Trek were both great so I'm sure you'll be happy with either!

    Stopping by from Lauren's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to concur - I love Zooey Deschanel too! And I highly recommend both Sherlock Holmes (I'm a big puzzles fan and there's lots of fun puzzles thru out!) & Star Trek!

    ReplyDelete