Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lost

Lost is my favorite show ever.

In case you haven't heard me freak out/obsess over it/peer pressure you into watching it and didn't know that.

In an attempt to completely unwind and regroup, I spent all day last Saturday in my pajamas watching Season 3 of Lost on DVD.

That's when I found this moment, a moment that is so simple and silly and just happy. I love it.

If you don't watch Lost, here's what you need to know to enjoy this, they found an old van on the island and yeah, that's it.

Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. My mother is addicted- I mean ABSOLUTLY-100%-NEVER MISS AN EPISODE-NO TALKING UNTIL COMMERCIALS-A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D!!! I on the other hand, am throughly confused by every aspect of the show & one day will start at season one & go through to the end- since my mother owns all the seasons & could probablly give me a blow by blow account of every episode ever played. :)

    ReplyDelete