Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday~

{Found here every week}


1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was
I do not eat weird things. I know, I should be brave and adventurous but no thank you.

2. My best friend is yikes. For the last 9ish months, my best friend was someone that I used to work with. We became friends quickly and spent a lot of time together but you know how things like this work, he changed, I changed, whatever. Now I think my best friend is one of the girls I go to school with. She's the same personality type as me and is always around when I need her. She also makes me laugh hard and is one of the wittiest people I have ever met.

3. If I could live in a different era it would be the 1950's because I think I would like to experience it. Maybe I'd love it or maybe it will help me be grateful for what I have now.

4. I like when I recommend a book to a student and they end up loving it. This has happened twice in the past week and it just makes my heart so happy.

5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I'm not as dumb or immature as I come off. Being funny and awkward has always just been my thing, the way I fit in and make a place in my HUGE extroverted family. Don't get me wrong, I love bad words and dirty jokes but I am able to leave that at the door and be super conservative when I'm at work, in the classroom or working with parents.

6. My favorite book of all time is Are you kidding me? I could never just pick ONE. My favorite adult book is "The Outsiders" because it just made so much sense to me when I was in junior high and felt weird and out of place. My favorite kids book is "The Art Lesson" because it made me want to be a teacher like that.

7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is chapstick. I don't wear makeup but I do have 80923 burts bees chapsticks.


8. Blogging is something I have done for almost 8 years. It's like coming home to me. I love knowing that there is a way for me to connect to people out there that think/feel the way that I do. I've met some wonderfully amazing teachers and other people with depression and anxiety, these interactions mean the world to me and for that, I will always have a blog out there somewhere.

9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Tina Fey. I just think she is the coolest lady out there. In my dream world, we would be best friends and watch Star Wars together.

10. One of the best feelings in the world is when you don't have anything to do, no deadlines, observations, lesson plans to write. When you can just cuddle up and read a book for fun and not have to stress. That's my plan for tonight.


4 comments:

  1. Love your answer to #10. That is definitely one of the best feelings in the world.

    Tina Fey would be hilarious. I saw her interview on the Today show about her new movie with Steve Carell and they were so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to type people before they take the test. I usally am right. Some of my best college friends and I refer to each other by our type.
    I tell my friend Amy she is my best INFP ever..

    Yay for types!

    Also, I own 4,545 chapsticks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. burts bees pomegranate chapstick is my absolute fave :).

    thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers. I looove anything burts beeswax.

    Oh & could you do me a favor? You can say f-no. :) But when you comment, I wish I could reply to your comment through email, but you don't have it set up to where I can email you back, you should totally change that, hehe. :)

    Anyways- Yes- making yelling- "I'm a pretty princess" is definatly one of those things that you might regret. hehe. I know I did. lol. Have a greaaaat weekend.

    ReplyDelete