Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Love

Fill in the blank Friday is a tradition in these parts. I like the posts on Friday to be lighthearted and fun, I have a much more serious post set up for tomorrow morning. 
As always, much love and thanks to lauren for the questions, Be sure to play long and read others answers here. 
 
1.  The first thing I do in the morning is 
 check my cell phone. I know, I'm a cell phone addicted but I'm trying to get in the habit of turning my cell phone OFF at night so I check it first thing in the morning.


2.  Every night before bed  I 
brush my teeth, listen to music and clear my mind. Or try to at least.

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is 
bake cupcakes and listen to music!

4.  Something that makes me cringe is 
when people say "should of" or "could of" when it's supposed to be "Should have" or "could have". I don't know why it bothers me so much but I cringe every time I hear/ read it.

5.  Social situations   
overwhelm me. This is something I will be working on forever. It has gotten so much better since I was younger but still, I have a long way to go before I feel comfortable in certain situations.

6.  I like to collect  
kid's books for my future classroom and anything with cupcakes on it!

7.  Weekends are for  
 relaxing, unwinding, restarting and rebooting!

2 comments:

  1. What did we do before cell phones?! I'm addicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, bad grammar is the worst! "should of"... *shudder*, it's almost as bad as "I wish I would have (done it)", which is what people almost always say in stead of "I wish I had (done it)". so irritating!

    ReplyDelete