Thursday, April 8, 2010



{found here}

Oh Internet.
I have
so much to tell you about.
Like, how yesterday I spent the entire day teaching and I had the chance to eat lunch with my students (we had the best time and it made me
so sad that I don't have the chance to hear everything they have to say all the time).
Then, I got to go to a real staff meeting. My host teacher asked the principal if it was okay for me to be there and she told me I was always welcome! I know this will probably be the first and last time I get excited about a staff meeting but I was so beyond
thrilled to be there, considered a real teacher.
But alas, this week continues to be super busy and I am off to have coffee with one of my favorite people in the world, She is the reason I pretty much decided to become a teacher.
See you tomorrow for the fill in the blanks.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment