Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Sweets Volume 2

On Thursday, I dealt with something sad and awkward. I knew that this would play out one of two ways, either I would totally shut down and stay away from the internet and the outside world or I would want to be surrounded by my closest girlie friends and look at pictures of things like puppies and cupcakes. Fortunately, it was the second one.

Yesterday we went to the Seattle Public Library to a book reading with Jodi Picoult whose books aren't my very favorite but I can't pass out a chance to head to Seattle. We had an amazing time and ate wonderful meals and sat by the fountain in the Seattle center and just talked. Sometimes this is exactly what my soul needs, I have a post scheduled about this for later in the week.

Anyways, I'm feeling so so much better now and I wanted to share a few things that I've been crushing on. These are things I would absolutely buy if I wasn't a poor college student.


1. Super amazing dr. seuss cupcake toppers {found here}2. These owl sugar cookies are pretty much the sweetest things I have ever seen! {found here}
3. Birthday Cake is my favorite scent in the world and I love these melting tarts sooo much. {found here}

4. I love this flower corsage. {found here}
5. I am determined to have one of these alphabet prints in my classroom one day {found here}

No comments:

Post a Comment