Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pardon Me

{via weheartit}

On the way home from work tonight I witnessed a car accident.
I've talked a little bit about how much I hate driving and how much it stresses me out. This was just too much to handle.
I held it together long enough to call 911 but then I got back in my car and lost it.
What people without anxiety issues don't realize is that you don't get to pick and chose what overwhelms you and what doesn't. You can't just snap out of it and be okay. One day, I'd like to get that strong but today wasn't it.

I'm going to take a break from the internet for a few days. I just need to regroup and deal with how upset this tiny little incident made me.

When I get back, I plan to talk more about anxiety and how I manage when it sneaks up on me like this.
How I turn it around and get better when I feel like I have no control and can't breathe.

Thank you for being patient.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had to witness that. I hope you feel better soon. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi withney... I'm so sorry about what happened to you.. I'm a very very anxious person too and sometimes it gets really bad, because as you said, you can't control what makes you feel like that..
    Hope you find something that works for you to make you feel better when you feel like that.

    About happy mail, im so excited we're buddies!.. I looooove pink and i'm also obsessed with tinkerbell and i collect stickers since i was a little kid haha i forgot to say that...
    What about you? anything else you like very very much besides cupcakes? something very special you want from here?...


    HOPE YOU GET BETTER!!
    XOXOX
    maria

    ReplyDelete