Friday, March 5, 2010

The most anticipated Friday ever

{via the little things we do}


1. One thing I MUST do before I die is
go on a road trip. I have wanted to do this for so long. I just want to pack up the car, make a million mixed cds and go somewhere random and amazing with some of my girl friends.

2. I would rather be in the classroom than pretty much anywhere on Earth (ok, except maybe warm and snuggly in bed)

3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be CHILL OUT. Seriously. I used to write myself letters to read in the future all the time in my teenage years and they would say stuff like "Dear Whitney, calm down, everything is OK". I would give myself the same advice. The world isn't going to end because a certain dumb boy doesn't like you back, you are going to get into college and everything is going to be okay. CHILL OUT and enjoy the simplicity of being young.

4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd pay the rest of my tuition in full. Then, I'd go on a trip for Spring Break. Somewhere relaxing and rejuvenating.

5. The best surprise ever was the fact that I have become such good friends with some of the women in my teaching program. I went into it with a horrible mindset and had just planned on getting through the program and keeping to myself. Well, the universe had different plans for me and I am surprised everyday by how close we have become over the last 6 months. In fact, we are even planning a cliche cheesy sleepover Monday after class to celebrate surviving this quarter.

6. My biggest fault is worrying.I worry about everything, all the time.

7. My biggest strength is oh boy. I think I'd say, My passion. I absolutely love what I do and that's what helps me get through the hard times.


Yikes. My answers are all sort of long today.

This weekend, I plan on getting A LOT done. Next week is the last full week of the quarter and I have papers or projects due in every class. I also plan to go visit a friend who just had the sweetest little girl. I figure that the balance of stressful homework and newborn baby snuggling will make everything okay.

Have a wonderful weekend <3

6 comments:

  1. love #3, i would have to say the same thing to my younger self too! LOL

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worry all the time too. It is such a pain. Haha.
    A road trip sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom gave me a little that I had written to myself, about how much I liked a boy & what I wanted out of life, I laughed..Justin lauged way more than I did. Jerk. :) He thought it was hilarious. I didn't think it was that funny. hehe. :) But I do love the writing letters to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want to go on a road trip someday. So fun! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "calm down".....

    i could use a reminder about that sometimes :).

    hope you had a good weekend!

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete