Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm not a very good "mean girl"

{Via weheartit}

I'm not a good mean girl. My personality type tells me that I'm such a feeler. I'm good at being mad or sad. I'm good at being bitter and snappy but when it comes down to being mean and there actually being follow through, I wuss out and make a million and one excuses.

I am typing an evaluation for a professor I had that was AWFUL. One of the worst classes I have ever taken in my 120 credits of college. But when it came down to typing it and actually writing mean (albeit ALL true) things. I just felt SO bad about doing it.

I had to really get in the zone and remember that I paid quite a bit for this class and I deserve to be treated with respect. That what I was writing and what he will read and our program director will read is all true.

Maybe I'm just a nice girl after all.

P.S. I only have 2 more classes left before the end of the quarter!

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel your pain, I recently had to do a similar review and hard a hard time doing it. I think we're pretty similar in that fashion-we might bitch about things easily, but actually taking someone down is not in our blood. (mostly...)

    Kudos to you for following through and letting yourself be heard. :)

    ReplyDelete