Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi World.

{via weheartit}

Hi World.
Today is Monday and when you stop and think of all the ways to describe a typical Monday, then times that by at least a million that is what my day has been so far.
It started with a child turning his worksheet into a ball and telling me that there's no point in him doing it because he was just going to take it home and put it in the fire anyways.
Then, I went out to lunch with my parents only to have my debit card supposedly declined. I called the bank right away to have them ask me a line of questions that had me pretty convinced that my identity had been stolen and I was currently funding someones joy ride to Puerto Rico or somewhere neat, warm and far away (In my crazy defense, they asked me if I was still in Washington, TWICE). It ended up that there just might be something wrong with the magnetic strip and NOT my card. Crisis averted. But still, it took me about twenty minutes to calm down from the shaky feeling.

I have a 20 minute presentation tonight that I'm not ready for, in the least.

But once I survive, I am having a girls night with some of my favorite people from my teaching program. We are going to sit around in our pajamas and talk about teaching, boys, life and everything in between.


1 comment:

  1. This post makes me wish I was 20 years younger! I sooooo miss slumber parties. I hope you have a blast tonight!

    ReplyDelete