Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Five

I was tagged by Shelby of the Yellow.Handbag one of my newest blog obsessions.


Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

1. 16 years old
2. First year of high school
3. Super awkward in my own skin
4. Introverted (even more than I am now)
5. Naive but working on it.

Question 2: What is(was) on your to-do list today?

1. Unpack from this week
2. Update blog
3. Pack backpack for first day of classes tomorrow
4. Finish my book
5. Relax!


Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1. Pretzels
2. Goldfish crackers
3. Red Peppers
4. Wheat-thins and cream cheese
5. Fruit snacks

Question 4: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off ALL of my student loans
2. Pay off my parents house
3. Buy myself a cute little studio
4. Open a school but pay someone to run it for me so I could still teach and not have to deal with any of the added drama of being in charge.
5. Buy LOTS and LOTS of books


5 bloggers to pass it on to:

1. Anyone! Go for it.

2 comments:

  1. Goldfish! I think that's a teacher thing...when I taught Kindergarten, I bagged them up for their snacks, and more often than not, grabbed a bag for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Wheat thins and cream cheese! Amazing- Have you tried the garden vegetable!?!? Oh wow. So good. You snacks all sound so good right about now, except for red peppers; I am not a fan of peppers, unless they are cooked with mushrooms, onions and smothered in teriyaki and chicken. hehe. :)
    Glad you did this, loooove your answers!

    ReplyDelete